What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1618269901.jpg

Dirtwolf while making some candi sugar for brew day Saturday.

nukebrewer said:
How do you like that? I thought it was fantastic and tasted very similar to FSW Double Jack.

It was overhyped (at least around here) before it was released so I was let down a little at first. But the deeper into this case I get, the more I love it. It's a great beer

NIZZLE said:
Awwwww daddy and mommy glasses how cute.
She even lets me have the daddy beer. ;)
DrPhunk said:
That's always a solid choice a readily available at most shops. I've got a great "shelf" sour I'm working on right now too, although it's got a few years on it.
I'll go ahead and say duchesse tastes like dr pepper and balsamic vinegar and that Petrus pale and rodenbach grand cru are both much better easy to find / entry sour beers.
dcHokie said:
Schlafly Tasmanian IPA, juicy as hell. Makes me want to brew an all southern hemisphere hops saison
Yes please. Motueka is excellent in saisons. Enjoy your brett!
wobrien said:
Dirtwolf while making some candi sugar for brew day Saturday.
Defector. You'll be shot if you try and come back over fence. Once your mrs pops does she drink? Don't think I'm not still working on thank you box.

image-223431821.jpg

Bling from TheMan

I couldn't help but try one of my freshly bottled APAs. It's only been conditioning for 3 days but I got curious. I'm am still new at this and am experimenting more than anything. Wanted to see how carbonation was at 3 days. It is still a little cloudy as things are still settling obviously and as expected, carbonation was really low, but there. Taste wise it was delicious! Can't wait until this batch is ready to go!

2013-10-30 18.29.05.jpg

TNGabe said:
Defector. You'll be shot if you try and come back over fence.

I'm being a homer :D

TNGabe said:
Once your mrs pops does she drink? Don't think I'm not still working on thank you box.

Yes, but she only drinks heady topper and hunahpu ;) just kidding. She doesn't drink beer.

Pretty much liquid supper tonight. So far Dogfish-Burton baton(decent) and a BigWood Bark Bite(not bad)-not great. Quasi-like it. Seems to have that sterotypical marketing cheesy over the top thing to it,bought it anyway cuz I just like to try everything once-despite that its still good beer. One and done maybe for them but would try their other styles at least once.

Oh, I will. You'll definitely get some of that brett back in the form of funky saisons.

JK Das Wunderkind is doing it right now, had a pic but app keeps crashing

It took some experimenting to figure this out, but as long as you see the loading bar, the pic was uploaded regardless of the message you get saying it's crashed.

dcHokie said:
Oh, I will. You'll definitely get some of that brett back in the form of funky saisons.

It must have cost you a small fortune for all those Das Wunderkinds. I'm not sure why you'd open all at the same time. ;)

Remmy said:
Badankadank

Nightcap # 4

Well, considering the fact that you posted that you were having your first nightcap at 11:26 today, you're drinking slow. ;)

Just went to the bottle shop in Holland but they were out if that :(
Got some good stuff though and something for Gabe as well.

JP me pronto! I'll have a hard time cellaring, I think I'll drink em.

Does a bear **** in the woods? :D

I prefer my metaphores mixed: 'Does a bear $hit in the pope's hat?'

Really? Does a SHE like chocolate? Isn't that like asking if water is wet?

There are a few. I think.

Yes please. Or a case of Wunderkind.

Haha, I can use smartphone? No.

In Russia, the smartphone uses you!

Latest posts

Back