What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple shots of their setup.
IMG_20130818_144030_zpsd763583b.jpg
IMG_20130818_144036_zpsa7240417.jpg
IMG_20130818_144057_zps726c4777.jpg
IMG_20130818_151930_zps75f0d8b7.jpg

Pretty small. Not sure exactly but I was surprised at how small it was. But then again they don't bottle very often

Ive seen some homebrew setups on here close to that size. Kal I think his name is has a bigger kitchen/brewery. That is a nice setup though, I certainly would venture into the market with a setup that size.

I am waiting for a bengali to cool down in the hotel fridge. I made this while I was in a meeting earlier though.

As you can tell Im pretty devoted to my current job... :smack:

Channel66 said:
Ive seen some homebrew setups on here close to that size. Kal I think his name is has a bigger kitchen/brewery. That is a nice setup though, I certainly would venture into the market with a setup that size.

I am waiting for a bengali to cool down in the hotel fridge. I made this while I was in a meeting earlier though.

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/channel66brews/media/clumsymonk_zps88f1bdc3.jpg.html

As you can tell Im pretty devoted to my current job... :smack:

Kal's set up might be the best on HBT if not top 3 !!

Nada. All gone from the batch I put in the fridge a week ago or so. Put 6 more bottles of 3 different beers in the fridge for our anniversary on the 27th. Those included my last 6 bottles of Maori IPA. Gunna have bbq'd steak,shrimp,& corn with those beers.:ban:

Had a sample of my English Barleywine after a few weeks with WLP099 as a secondary strain. It ate all the body right out, and left me with a gravity of 1.004. Suffice to say, no longer a Barleywine. I'm not happy, and won't use that strain again.

Easing my frustration with this. Not the best I've had, but not too bad either.

20130818_171013[1].jpg

These are baby back ribs rubbed and smoked for 2 hours on apple wood. Then wrapped in HB Saison for 2 hours ....now a little BBQ sauce and back on the smoker for another hour

image-511907144.jpg

Had a sample of my English Barleywine after a few weeks with WLP099 as a secondary strain. It ate all the body right out, and left me with a gravity of 1.004. Suffice to say, no longer a Barleywine. I'm not happy, and won't use that strain again.

Easing my frustration with this. Not the best I've had, but not too bad either.

Keep feeding it. It might rurn into 120. Wlp099 eats everything in its path. Crazy yeast

image-3392183183.jpg

HB Blonde after putting some more work into this

image-1167078707.jpg

A vintage 70's boat motor one of my dads customers gave us for doing him a favor

New Glarus. Staghorn Octoberfest. Not big on octoberfest but I think this is one of the better ones.

j1laskey said:
I've got a blaecorn that is almost 2 years old. Sept 11 is its bday. I will be opening shortly after that

Debating on opening a Mexican sombrero next. I have a few more of those vampire slayers so I will put em on the back burner for a little while.

:mug:

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Starting with Special Black Bier. Very nice roast and nice hop presence.

I thought you were drinking all that skeeter pee just to get drunk, but you were really training for vacation without blowing your budget. Well done.

I thought you were drinking all that skeeter pee just to get drunk, but you were really training for vacation without blowing your budget. Well done.

All In the planning sir ;)
Next up Naughty Uncle. If Crooked Tree was a brown ale it would be this.
IMG_20130818_190656_zps289c24b9.jpg

Latest posts

Back