Recipe Suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CypressTop

Reaction score
Now that I have my first batch, Oktoberfest from a kit, in the primary, looking to brew a second batch of brew this weekend. Any suggestions on a brew? I am extract for now, until I research All Grain, I like beer that is not too bitter, although, sometimes I drink bitter brews. I am a fan of German Pilsners. I do not have a lagering setup as of yet.

Thanks!

Hefe-weizen? Belgian Tripel? I dunno. Whatever sounds good to you.

Now that I have my first batch, Oktoberfest from a kit, in the primary, looking to brew a second batch of brew this weekend. Any suggestions on a brew? I am extract for now, until I research All Grain, I like beer that is not too bitter, although, sometimes I drink bitter brews. I am a fan of German Pilsners. I do not have a lagering setup as of yet.

Thanks!

Since you aren't set up for lagering yet was that Oktoberfest an "ale" variation? I've been looking for various ale yeast versions that might resemble an Oktoberfest style lager to brew at some point.

68-70. I have primary in a bin with water and change ice bottles, with wicking towel.
Yes, this is an ale version of Oktoberfest. Kit is from True Brew.

Latest posts

Back