Ultra tan mom...I'm goona puke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/05/03/tan-mom-faces-10-years-prison?hpt=hp_t3

Is that photo real? Is that woman white? Why do I keep making typos in thread titles?

It doesn't really matter. looking at her makes me ill.

Did she put a 5 year old in a tanning booth? DON'T RUSH TO JUDGEMENT!!!

Just because she spends 98.7% of her waking time in a tanning bed, and she was supposed to be watching the child, it is almost possible that she didn't take the kid into the radiation chamber.

WTF????????

Tanning the kid is incredibly stupid, but probably not the worst thing this raisin of a woman has done. I don't really care about that, it is her hideousnes that made this thread worthy.

To her credit, she did pose for the picture in my avatar.

BLECH!!!!!!!

530146_10150773188632949_503492948_9850046_1024566455_n.jpg

She did not take her into the tanning bed she just took her into the room. This issue has been so blown out of wack it is so stupid. She says I went tanning with mommy and everyone jumps to she took her into the tanning bed? That being said she is an absolute freak job nut bag for what she is doing to herself and her husband all he has to say is "she nows she MAY have an addiction". YOU THINK?????

There's a mom in the UK who has given her young daughter (<10) certificates to be traded in for plastic surgery in the future, soon as she is legal. Woman is spent almost $1M USD on her own plastic surgery, and her response to the public outrage after it was released to the media was something along the lines of "the women who have a problem with this are usually fat and ugly and resent the relationship I have with my daughter."

Her daughter is also involved in pole dancing classes for kids, at mom's bequest....

So yeah, this tanning thing is almost a breath of fresh air in comparison.

absolutely, even if this dark brown wanna be hooker had tanned her daughter, I would hardly be outraged.

It is the sight of her leathery face that has been burned on my corneas that enrages me so. Inconsiderate FREAK!

The contrast accentuates her otherwise not so bad teeth, making them stand out and look strangely like some sort of were-pig or other mythical carnivore.

I'm going out and buying some beef jerky.

Just got real hungry all of a sudden.

I'm going out and buying some beef jerky.

Just got real hungry all of a sudden.

If you are like me, it is because the contents of your stomach vacated their premises at damn near the speed of light when you witnessed the picture of "teryaki woman" leaving you with that empty feeling.

If you are like me, it is because the contents of your stomach vacated their premises at damn near the speed of light when you witnessed the picture of "teryaki woman" leaving you with that empty feeling.

Suuuuure.... that's what it is.

Back