Brutus 10 Plans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upperNY01brewer

Reaction score
Anyone have a set of Brutus 10 plans that they would like to share with me ? I'd be willing to FedEx you a 6 pack of your choice or maybe something you cant get your hands on in your part of the world, I have a beer store with 1500 to pick from called Beers of The World. Pull up their website and pick what you'd like.

I was raised in Hamlin! Graduated from Brockport in 1988. Oh yeah, I have the BYO issue with the plans in it.

Anyone have a set of Brutus 10 plans that they would like to share with me ? I'd be willing to FedEx you a 6 pack of your choice or maybe something you cant get your hands on in your part of the world, I have a beer store with 1500 to pick from called Beers of The World. Pull up their website and pick what you'd like.

Why don't you just go to the source and ask? ;)

$3
http://***********/store?page=shop.browse&category_id=21

Old bump, but hunting I'm down these plans. The link is dead, and it looks like Lonnie hasn't posted in nearly a year and a half.

Anyone have a link to these electronically?

The plans are still available from BYO. I bought them a few months ago. It is a color glossy copy of the plans/article.

I'm pricing out the components and stumbling over (ok, 'choking on' is probably more accurate) the price of the SS 1/2" ASCO valves Lonnie used. A couple questions:
>First, besides e-Bay, does anyone have a good source for these valves that doesn't charge an arm, leg, and other appendages?
>Second, what would the cons be of going with the brass or aluminum valve bodies?

Thanks,
Bill

Back