Brew Masters on Discovery w/ Sam Calagione

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow night!
Kick ass!
Sam C. - love him or hate him, he is bringing beer to a new level every day.
Now it's on mainstream TV.

Its a shame i don't have cable tv or else i'd watch it.

It will probably be on Hulu.com 24 hours later, they've been running promos for it all week. Or Discovery.com will have it availble to watch on their site. Or one of the myrad other site will have it.

I've been able to find just about everything I can't watch, since I don't have cable either, online within a few days.

I usually find them by a simple google search like, "The Walking Dead S1 E2 watch online" and there will be a ton of links sites, some trying to get you to download some software (ignore them) or take a quiz (ignore them) but if you are patient you can find one of the clean links to a stream. Keep and eye our for ones with "megavideo" in the url those will run with usually no-more than a pop up ad first.

I'll look for a clean stream come monday morning, and post the link. Maybe I'll start a thread, and post the clean links each week.

Cool, because this just happens to air at the same time as the only show I have cared about in a long time: THE WALKING DEAD.

I am excited to watch the series. There was an awesome railroad show "on the rails" a year or two ago; about a train engineer traveling the US doing "train jobs" on different lines. Very cool show. I'm sure Brew Masters will be the same.

I"ll download the shows to watch later as well.

I was just going to start a thread asking if anyone was going to be watching. I can't wait.

I don't see it on the Canadian Discovery sched... anyone else find it or know if we'll be able to stream it?

Does anyone know if it will be available online? I'd like to watch it, but I don't have that channel.

I see we got some mod edit threads merged things going on here. :) It's kinda fun, like time travelling or something. One minute I'm "here" and the next I'm somewhere else.

The time slot is up against two SWMBO shows: Real Housewives and the multiple wives show. So I had to cancel one of them to record it. Fortunately all of them rebroadcast a few hours later. Gotta see how this pans out before figuring the real DVR arrangement.

Who's watching this tonight!? I know I'll be enjoying a few Harpoons that I have laying around and watching the premiere tonight.

For those of you who haven't heard, Discover Channel is starting a new series with Sam Calagione, founder of Dogfish Head Brewery. The show is by and for beer lovers. Airs tonight at 10 on DC.

Who's watching this tonight!? I know I'll be enjoying a few Harpoons that I have laying around and watching the premiere tonight.

For those of you who haven't heard, Discover Channel is starting a new series with Sam Calagione, founder of Dogfish Head Brewery. The show is by and for beer lovers. Airs tonight at 10 on DC.

And judging by the threads on HBT, we haven't ;)

I'm looking forward to it though. :mug:

Back