Greetings from Kitchener, Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crypt0

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I've been reading here and there but haven't had a lot to contribute so far, so I thought I'd best introduce myself. I'm from the Niagara Falls area (Canadian side) but currently reside in Kitchener.

I have to say I'm somewhat disapointed with whats available out here, I've found 2 brew on site places with limited amounts of materials available for the home brewer. Good people for sure at these places, but they just don't stalk everything you want.

I am currently brewing my third batch of malt extract beer and investing in kegging equipment.

Anyone else from the area? Can anyone recommend a place to pick up supplies within a reasonable drive? (anywhere between kitchener and niagara would be good as I do that drive quite a bit).

Thanks, Cheers, and Hello.
- Brandon

Welcome from down the road in Guelph! :mug:

We definitely have trouble with decent suppliers up here, no question. My favourite place is Brewtime down in Hamilton (brewtime.ca) but I haven't been there in ages just because of the cost (gas and time) of getting down there. I tend to buy most stuff online except for bulk items I get from Gibertson & Page up in Fergus. My local guy is great, but he doesn't stock much stuff for beer, mostly wine.

Have a look in the Canadian Brewers group (link in my sig), there is a thread there that should help you locate some places.

Latest posts

Back