Looking to trade Heady Topper for Zombie Dust or whatever in June

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lakedawgs

Reaction score
We are taking a trip to the NE area from Indiana in June and I would like to trade for a couple of 4 pks of Heady Topper for a couple of six packs of 3 Floyds Zombie Dust or whatever.

Anyone interested? We will be in the NE area, including VT in mid June.
Thanks
Lakedawgs

I'd be down if you'll be in the Burlington area. Let me know when (if) you're gonna be around and I'll pick up a few.

Thanks, the closest I am going to be is Waitsfield. I think/hope a store in the area will let me purchase a case a few days in advance with a credit card and I will pickup the evening we pass through.

If you are in Waitsfield on either Monday or Wednesday, go to the brewery in Waterbury less than a 1/2 hour from waitsfield. Opens @ 11am and you can buy as much as you want. - otherwise a trade is always available.

I'd be down if you'll be in the Burlington area. Let me know when (if) you're gonna be around and I'll pick up a few.

Hey Ledobject,

Im coming up to Burlington tonight for the weekend from Philly. Looking to purchase or trade beers. I have access to anything from Philly. Looking for Alchemist, hill farmstead, and fiddlehead beers. Let me know if you have any and if there is anything you'd like from Philly

Hey Ledobject,

Im coming up to Burlington tonight for the weekend from Philly. Looking to purchase or trade beers. I have access to anything from Philly. Looking for Alchemist, hill farmstead, and fiddlehead beers. Let me know if you have any and if there is anything you'd like from Philly

Back