Ultimate home brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronjer

Reaction score
Sorry to go this route, but the search function is not working at the moment.
I am interested in what (or if) the consensus is on the ultimate home brewery set up is. I am aware of some of the options, such as RIMS, HERMS, etc. What I am thinking is the balance of simplicity/consistancy, and reasonable cost to the average home brewer. I do know this is a "utopian society" kind of question, but if you had say 2 or 3 thousand to spend exclusivley on your brewing operation, what would it be?
:mug:

southend.jpg

:D

-D

For me the ideal brewery not only includes a cool brew stand. It also would include nice conical fermenters on wheels and a cooler that would be divided so each fermenter could be controlled in it's own chamber. I would have computer controlled fermentation temperatures for ales and lagers.:rockin:

For me, a 12' x 16' brew house in the back yard. I can build the walk-in cooler and add a freezer. This will give me all the storage I could ever want, plus a place to hide from the free-loaders.

This is about to be implemented.

Seeing as how I am trapped in my little apartment kitchen here are the things I dream about for when I own a house:

1. Chest Freezer (or 2) for fermentation chamber and storage
2. Brew stand for a gravity fed operation (would ideally have 3 burners) with drilled ss kettles
3. 2 SS conical fermenters
4. Storage Storage Storage

I know it doesn't sound like much, but given my current constraints I would kill for the set-ups some of you guys have.

walk-in would be so cool! Time to start playing the mega millions again!

I live just north of Seattle, in Everett, and that same picture is on my screensaver!

Must be a NW thing.

Id go with building a structure seperate (but on your property of course) from your house so you can have everything in one place. And you wont have to worry about SWMBO complaining about the mess, smell, drunk buddies, music, language and so on haha.

Latest posts

Back