To all the extract haters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trumpet players can argue for ever about whether one should concentrate on the lip or the tongue when playing high notes.

what are some other sub-culture 'this or that' arguments?

All beef vs All meat hotdogs!

You can go kosher, or you can eat something with some tasty flavor.
what is an 'all meat' hot dog example? all beef i think of nathan's and hebrew national. What are the best all meat examples?

what is an 'all meat' hot dog example? all beef i think of nathan's and hebrew national. What are the best all meat examples?

Pretty much anything that doesn't say "all beef" will also have the by-products of other animals as well. Chicken and pigs would be the normal addition, though I would imagine you get the occasional veal inclusion. All beef generally just includes the beef by-products and enough filler (corn and soy products) to not break the ridiculously legislated labeling laws.

i wonder about the hot dogs that are 99 cents for a ten pack. what's in there?

Chicken azzholes, beef lips, pig intestines and toenails... the works. (exaggeration, but not far from the truth)

They have to get rid of it somehow!!

Chicken nuggets are another fun mystery food in many countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man we have gotten off topic. Hahaha. Anyone ever had a White Hot by Zweigle's? It's a rare delicacy to those outside of upstate NY, but it's damn tasty. I think they include extra magic* in those. I could probably eat a whole pack a time.

*magic- Chicken azzholes, beef lips, pig intestines and toenails... the works.

If you're a videophile the same thing goes for LCD vs. Plasma vs. DLP.
Complete beatdown!!

ooooooooooo, that's almost as bad as the CD vs Vinyl arugment :D. go and tell a plasma fan that LCD's or LED's are superior and you'll see all sorts of anger issues :D

Limit vs. No-Limit Hold'em

Really?
No limit is obviously superior. Am i wrong here?

Martin vs. Gibson guitars

Double really?
Gibson used to make some good acoustics way back in the day, but i've never heard anyone argue the superiority of Martin for acoustics. To my knowledge they don't even make electric guitars, so Gibson wins that.

What happened to this topic??
Anyway, thoughts on this? (I'm the one who's not hating on extract, and I'm also not Craig.)

Untitled.png

Back