• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 gallon aluminum kettle and 70qt Coleman mash tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
I have an aluminum kettle (large pot with a 1/2" ball valve installed) plus 70qt Coleman Xtreme (green) cooler mash tun for sale. I'm just not using the kettle (used it once for a 10 gallon batch in February) and have a keg mash tun that's working well for me. The mash tun has a straight bazooka screen in it, along with a 1/2" ball valve installed (leak free last time I used it).

I'm not looking to ship these items, so only people within driving range of Natick, MA should reply. I am open to offers, just want to recover some of the money I have invested in these. Both of these items are in a closet right now (I have a small apartment) so I'm not able to take pictures. If someone is seriously interested, I could take some [more] pictures. I did find this one of the mash tun inside (shows the bulkhead plus part of the screen)...
3069-mash-tun-inside-final-configuration.jpg

I kind of need the space these are taking up, so I'm a motivated seller. Just be a serious buyer and shoot me a PM.

I can only imagine what shipping will cost on it. Do YOU really want to pay that on top of something for the tun?

If no one wants to pay me a reasonable amount for it then I'll probably offer it to the brew club I'm a member of.

Back