What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again ... :confused:

You're new, daily occurance;)

My version DC's Texas twang, still got a bite but mellowing,

IMG_5307.jpg

You're new, daily occurance;)

My version DC's Texas twang, still got a bite but mellowing,

Looks good. I have a flip top bottle of mine in the fridge. Might work on that tonight or tomorrow.

Kegged my cherry wheat, so had a gravity sample of that with some more hb zombie dust.

View attachment 1417317636754.jpg

Another hb zombie dust while doing laundry and watching football. Just realized all my son's under armor are dirty and he has hockey in the morning. ****!

View attachment 238962
Love this, but I prefer to split a bottle with someone instead of drink the whole thing myself. The other 3 will get put down for a while

You can send one to me.

Deciding on next beer. I think Mama Hello is on drugs or something. She yells at me one second for being a smart ass and wants to laugh at me the next. So confused.

Shame on him.

I know! I asked him to bring me some stuff from there and he had no idea what I was talking about.

Damn it man don't do it!

To late...got to keep my buzz going.

Was it my older brother? He drinks this imitation beer too.

Is your brother a 6'6" Pilipino? If so maybe.

After drinking more coors light than I care to remember, I'm finally back home. Going to finish this growler of KBS. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417325124.847103.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Anchor Steam, went perfect with the crab for dinner, now I'm just clearing out the rest of the sixer for fridge space.

Happily I'm not drinking this.

salamanderita.png

America’s Craft Breweries, Artisan Distilleries, and Boutique Wineries: A Modest Manifesto
Don’t kid yourself: if Anheuser Busch – now AB/InBev, the Belgian/Brazilian mega-corp which owns Budweiser and about twenty other beer brands – had discovered, back in the Fifties, that Americans responded favorably to that weird Southeast Asian practice of macerating lizards in jars of booze, we’d all be drinking “SalamandeRita”and would know the phrase “…the finest Beechwood aging, using only the best American hops, and carefully-selected fresh-water Florida Ocellated Geckos from our own estate farms” well enough to recite it in our sleep. And GEICO would have been sued 2,428 times, by now.

Actually having a hot Scotchie now and being thankful that we didn't get an electric brewing system going yet since we were without power for about six hours and were aple to finish brewing on a propane burner by headlamp.

Coffee. Time to start cooking noodles for turkey with the other half of the family.

All these bcbs pictures. I hope tomorrow to be able to actually get any of the standard lol. Didn't find a single drop in Bumble**** PA this weekend

Yeah, distribution certainly didn't seem to reach the rural areas. Coffee - felt good to sleep in my own bed last night. About to start the holiday decorating. :)

It's a fine morning for a coffee beer. Likely need to pace myself. Since my grandfather passed there is an expectation for sobriety at family functions. My sis and I are trying to undo it but moms are moms.

Back