New Years Eve.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going to a party and staying there, no drink and drive for me. been saving some of my finest beers for tonight :tank:

My Gf's got her head on my lap already half asleep watching the wings game, I'm surfing HBT...We'll be lucky if we're still awake to watch the ball drop.....I'm drinking milk and eating peanut butter m&ms......really exciting, eh? ;)

Funny after not haing dated for a number of years, or been single on NYE, I would have thought it would haeve been a little more exciting....but this is pretty much all she wanted to do...

Going to some good friends house who always have good Scotch and Irish Whiskey. We are bringing the Champagne and Infinnium.

I was going to drink some home brews, but decided to leave myself open for DDing tonight. So, drinking a coke. And hanging out on these fine forums!

The wife and kids went to the movie store to get a movie; came back with 5 after giving me static that all of us needed to go. I told her 'I'll see you in 15 minutes.' In the mean time, I filled my glass with some brew. Waited for her to get home. Popped in a movie for the kids; about 30 minutes in, she fell asleep. Got snacks/drinks for the kids. After the movie, tucked them in bed, with a 'are you going to leave the dog outside' as the last words from the wife. Poured another hb. Another fantastic year down the drain. At least I'll start if off positive; have 10 gallons mashing now.

just reading the posts here is my new years party. wife and kids are asleep. brother who was gonna be here has a cold. neighbors... who knows

Nursing a sick wife. She was out cold in a Nyquil coma by 11.

-Joe

That stinks! I was sick earlier this week, and finally had my first beer of the week tonight.

I spent the evening with my family (kids, grandson, brother and his family, and my dad) at my brother's house and then went over to my dad's. My dad made it to midnight, then went to bed.

I'm not very exciting, that's for sure! I called Bob earlier (he's at home, 800 miles away) to tell him Happy New Year, and he said, "Huh?" :D

I made a nice dinner, then...big surprise...

I lost track of time while working in the garage.

SWMBO was going to bed early, regardless - trying to kick a cold. I had a few beers and nearly finished the rear fender mount on my motorcycle. Came in to drink some sparkling grape juice at midnight. It was a good night.

My daughters birthday is or was the 31st , She went out I watched my grandson while smoking some ribs and a brisket . My wife went to bed around 9pm radiation therapy sucks as does Chemo

I saw the ball drop on TV in NY at 10pm our time then hit the bed. Feel great this morning, having some hawaiian coffee and trying to decide how to spend my birthday. Inlaws are watching the kids tonight so we can go eat at our favorite seafood restaurant tonight. So I guess tonight is our new year's eve.

Happy birthday, Soperman :)

I had two pints, saw the ball drop, hit the hay. Drinking some home roasted coffee and planning how to waste my day.

-Joe

grappa = Italian moonshine =
sick
toylet
puke
more
toylet
crab cakes
more puke
oh God help me
:drunk:

Had a few friends over and everyone stayed the night. Got my butt kicked by SWMBO in beer pong. Had a great time and the hangover wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. It was a good time and our friends helped clean up while I made breakfast. Definitely the first time my house ended up cleaner after the party then it was before it started. We're already looking forward to next year, SWMBO wants me to roast a hog. I was instructed to build a pit or a bigger smoker by new years next year. For once something on the honey-do list I'm looking forward to!

Back