PSA safety first

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
this has got to be the most graphic safety video yet . Some disturbing shots so viewer take warning

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, the nail in the eyeball one was my favorite! :D

Also, the ring on the finger one... that's some true stuff right there. Interestingly enough, according to a fairly recent study, the number 1 most likely way to lose a finger for an Air Force Airman is by wearing a ring while climbing in or out of a stake-bed truck.

I actually had to watch this during my OSHA 40 training. Yeah it's gross, but its a scare tactic. Some guys will cut corners no matter how unsafe the act, so this video becomes "necessary"

The Tom Savini Special Edition has the workers returning as blood-thirsty Zombies. On the DVD, there is an easter egg at 3:57. Place your cursor on the men's room sign.

I haven't watched the video yet ...dinner is cooking... but the first thing I do in the morning after opening my toolbox is take my watch and ring off and stow them for the day. There are more than a few ways to get injured working on cars while wearing a ring or watch!

This seems like the only time I'll ever be able to post this. :D

ZOMBIE CONSTRUCTION WORKER!!!!
1658642366_d826882774.jpg

LoL, I'm sorry this is awesome. I didn't think they would ever top the German Forklift Safety Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV64lW0CTwI]YouTube - German Fork Lift Safety[/ame]

Yeah! Love the German forklift vid.

El Hubbo is a safety engineer...no kidding! At one point, he was in charge of worker/plant safety for the production of nuclear weapons, so he knows his shiat...

But he didn't know enough, somehow, to neglect removing his nipple rings while dropping a new engine into our '68 pickup.

Yup! Ripped the right nip ring right out!

He got no sympathy from me. I laughed my ass off. Being a medical professional, I was called upon to dress the wound. When the band aid wouldn't stick to his furry chest, I insisted on shaving a wide area around the nipple. That sucker looked like a fried egg! to complete the aesthetics, I then put two band aids in a cross pattern. Then, from a bit of a distance, his chest looked like a sad cartoon character who'd lost an eye.

Good fun!

Oh, and i've had a few tonight! Whoot!

Back