Emergency

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudd

Reaction score
I am retarded

I am in the middle of making a batch and just realized that not only have I been using an incorrect measurement conversion for the hops in all of my recipes, I don't have enough of the kinds specified. I need 3/4 ounce of northern brewer and I only have about half. I do have some extra fuggle however...should I just throw in 1/4 of fuggle at the same time with the northern brewer?I am not concerned with the amounts in this vs. aau just whether or not throwing in two kinds at once is ok. :(

throwing in 2 kinds at once is fine. you should really look at the aau's though and make sure you can get the equivalent aau's from the fuggles. if your not worried about it then its fine, it'll probably be ok. what are you making? many ercipes call for the addition of up to 3-4 hop varieties at once.

It's going in now, I did make sure the aau's are equivalent and it is the second
hop addition at the halfway point. Thanks for the help I am freaking out

Back