Nee help with my logo/label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forrest

Reaction score
Westminster, Uk. But only till the end of Decembe
Ok, here is my situation. Since High school, I have had this friend that has a gift for art. He has always been good at both drawing and computer graphics and everytime I had a project due in High School or College, he has always done the graphics for me. Now, he is trying to get accepted to the Musicians Institute this Winter so he has been working on his music and his demos none stop to try to get in. Needless to say, he doesn't have time for me anymore.:(

He was supposed to help me work on my brewery logo and help me with the label for my upcoming brew but he says he just hasn't had time. I have a LEGAL copy of Adobe Photoshop but I just can't use it affectively.

I was wondering if I could have someone help me put my logo and label togather. I basically have the design figured out, just need someone who is good with Photoshop (or simular program) to put it togather for me. Anybody able and willing please help. It will be grealy appreciated.

Hi Forrest.

I'm still new around here, but I could try and help you out.
Take a look at my sample in the INTRODUCTION forums, and see what you think.

PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Take care.

Figured I'd post it here for ya.

TourturedSoulStout2.gif

Back