Who says the U.S. is a litigous society?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He want Miyon Dorrah....

He's a straight up dick, not only should he NOT get any money, he shouldn't get his pants, should be disbarred, and arrested and fined to pay for the Chung's court fees.

DeadYetiBrew said:
He want Miyon Dorrah....

He's a straight up dick, not only should he NOT get any money, he shouldn't get his pants, should be disbarred, and arrested and fined to pay for the Chung's court fees.

Dude said:
OMFG...what a *********.

Agreed....post count......

This is just another prime example of how this country is in serious need of Tort reform. This kind of thing happens everyday with frivolous medical malpractice law suits, only since the doctors pay $500,000 a year in insurance it never makes the papers.

He should be disbarred. Anyone who brings a frivolous suit like this should not only be forced to pay restitution to the other party but should also be arrested or fined for wasting the time of our legal system.

Basically I hate lawyers, and traffic wardens, real estate people, marketing...
i don't like many people!

I can't believe that a *judge* is the one doing the sueing. Once this all gets settled and the judge is tarred and feathered in the streets, the Chungs should sue him for emotional trauma in civil court. I second (or third, I'm not sure) Dude's comment:

What a *********.

And who the hell rents a car to go to another neighborhood to do drycleaning?

Dude said:
OMFG...what a *********.

Dude, if you only knew. I worked for quite a while for a legal publisher, first in Cust Service then tech support. Lawyers are the true scum of the earth. Not all of them mind you but I could tell you stories. We had one guy who kept a subscription to one annual publication just so he could call and bicth about the company all the time. My favorite was when I had to call a guy and his name was, no kidding, Richard Head. Very fitting.

This person is responsible for upholding the law?! What a fcuking dick! He should get his pants back, crammed so far up his ass he can taste it!

Orpheus said:
That is really sad. He should know better. If he had so many problems, just get another dry cleaner. Holy geebus!

What needs to happen is these guys start paying the price for this crap. Not only should it get thrown out he should be heavily fined and maybe serve jail time. Unless we start to crack down on this nothing is going to improve.

I'm not sure how it is now but if you file a suit and lose, you should be responsible for all cost associated with the case. I forget who it was on here who used a gun to defend himself and got sued for it. He won of coarse but I think he was responsible for his laywer bills. That is not right.

The thing is this guy does know better. He is doing this just to cause these people problems. Only thing is, now the sheet has hit the fan and the world gets to see him as the ass he is. Karma's a ***** dude:D

2nd Street Brewery said:
The thing is this guy does know better. He is doing this just to cause these people problems. Only thing is, now the sheet has hit the fan and the world gets to see him as the ass he is. Karma's a ***** dude:D

True, I bet he never thought before doing this that it might cost him his job. I hope he's sh1tting his pants right now.

What I can't figure out is, why? I mean he can't really expect to get $65 M from a dry cleaning business....so is it just to simply point out how much you can twist the interpretation of the law?

At any rate he should immediately be removed from his position.

Ya know one other thing. Nobody got hurt really. Even if he was out the $1000 and they did steal the pants, they offered quite a bit more than the actual value of the pants. It is apparent this is a pissing contest based on the prior 'dissatisfactions'.

This judge is taking advantage of the judicial system, since he knows it so well, he's milking it for all it's worth--and more!!! But, that is also what makes it so more dispicable. I hope the judge who hears the case has common sense here. Something tells me he won't :(
It's frivolous lawsuits like these that cost (indirectly) every consumer more money, not to mention the stress he's put on this Korean family.

Back