What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an administrator named SmokeyMcBong? Lol

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389752864.549484.jpgwhat I was saying is that it looks like the notifications that an admin would receive. Although an admin named SmokeyMcBong would be pretty cool

I have had more dogfishhead beer that i like than beers i havent. Some DFH beers are great In my opinion.

Homer. :D

Everyone knows DFH sucks. :rolls eyes:

I dig about half I've had from them.

Changed my mind, hb nut brown first

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Home Brew mobile app

1389754874266.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389754854.648651.jpghalf way through mirror pond pale ale from deschutes brewer. This is a staple in my fridge when my pipeline fails to be a pipeline, and starts to be a bunch of empty fermenters.

Remmy said:
Homer. :D

Everyone knows DFH sucks. :rolls eyes:

I dig about half I've had from them.

Haha youre closer to delaware than Me! I think...geology has never been my strong suit.

(That was a joke)^

Haha youre closer to delaware than Me! I think...geology has never been my strong suit.

(That was a joke)^

Pinky's up when you drink DFH!

The best are a select few dudes that hoard the bar at NEBCO (old spot) and swirl Gandhi around in a snifter for 20 minutes and sip it like it's scotch. Idiots. They're always at that place every time I go. Homers. Same dudes that likely knock everyone else's beer.

And, yes, I'm totally sober right now.

Just found 2 bottles of the skeeter pee I made with fresh squeezed lemons in the back of the fridge... I have 2 more liters of frozen lemon juice in my freezer that I will be turning to wine as soon as I rack over the peach wine that just got started over the weekend.

1389758703988.jpg

I'm drinking Firestone Walker's Union Jack IPA. First time I went to buy beer, in a few months. Picked up a sixer of Lagunitas Sucks. And a Stone Brewing Enjoy By 2.14.14.

I went into Bevmo for a quick beer run, and ended up staying awhile and spending way more than intended.:eek:

I'm sure that you all know the feeling. :mug:

I agree. What a crybaby. Why as a brewer would you give a sh-+ unless you are that guy that needs everyone to like him, not unlike certain ones I know. And personally I still think DFH is total trash.

He must be that guy.
What's ridiculous is he tries to defend his beer by basically saying everyone should like them because they dared to experiment. They could've succeeded off of their "drinkable" stuff, but they dared to dream and push the envelope. Really? So, you've made a bunch of unbalanced beers with obscene amounts and types of adjuncts and "ancient" recipes. Okay, that magically makes me enjoy your beer more than a brewery that puts out beer I don't have to clean the sink drain with. I don't fault him for defending his product. Every brewer should be willing to do so. But, to me, he just comes off like a cry baby in his rant. 'Boohoo, people don't like us because we've grown over the years, *sniffle*, everybody doesn't like every single beer we put out. They only like the ones that are actually drinkable. Boohoohoo!'
Okay I'm ending my rant now. I'm sure nobody is reading this anyways. Oh, you are? You want me to continue? ;)

Back