• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Basic Allgrain Equipment- SE PA $125

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomRep

Reaction score
Hello all! I am selling my 5 gallon set up to move into 10 gallon batches. Consists of two Rubbermaid 10 gallon watercollers (round) with ball valves, DIY copper manifold for a false bottom, 50' 1/2 copper immersion chiller, and a turkey fryer set up with a 7.5 gallon pot. Could also throw in a 6 gallon carboy and airlock for a couple bucks more to have a fairly nice start up package. PM me if interested.
Thanks!
Tom

I'd rather not, but I guess it could happen. buyer would pay all shipping costs and insurance.
tom

Understandable. Well I'd say if you have trouble selling it let me know, but I'm sure at that price someone will realize what a steal it is.

Also if you want to sell parts of it. I would definitely be interested in the wort chiller and one cooler.

For everyone inquiring about shipping: I'd like to wait for a bit to see if I can find anyone local. Hopefully someone will be interested in a couple days.
tom

I have someone in line for this. Pick up is set for Saturday. If the deal falls through I will post some pictures up. thanks!
tom

I plan to hopefully put it through it's paces in a couple weeks, so hopefully it doesn't fall through! I'll just need to get my pasta roller modified to a grain mill and I should have everything I need to finally do my first AG batch.

Hey XL, I should have mentioned I am brewing with the system tonight. If you have no plans, you could come up and check it out and leave my place with the system. Just figured i'd run it by you.
tom

Believe me, I'd love to, but my wife already made plans for tonight with my neighbor (who's also helping me build my bar/brewery). I can run it by her but I don't think that'll work tonight.

Back