Ruination...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I got tired of waiting for my friend to come over and try this 22 of Ruination. I drank it this past weekend at his brother's house.

Not bad. Not my favorite, but pretty good. I'm still liking 2-hearted and hopslam more, but Ruination is def. a good drinking beer.

But it's not a IIPA, so it's hard to compare with some of those hop bombs out there. Def a very balanced beer IMO. Plenty of hops, but not so bitter that it detracts from the whole experience.

My friend's wife tried it and make The Face (not the "O" face, either. Or if she did, I didn't get to see it anyway). None of these people can appreciate a GOOD beer...

I'm a huge fan of date coding IIPAs and IPAs for this very reason....with a beer like Ruination, you can't generally tell if your getting a fresh and feisty one or something that's been sitting around long enough to be called "balanced" by looking at the bottle.

Ah, I will check that! I think I got it Siciliano's Market in GR, so I "hope" it was fresh. They go through a metric ton of Hopslam, so I'd imagine the Ruination is also quite popular.

Back