EVIL DEAD the musical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a musical.

I already have that song written in my head.

It involves 80+ shotgun rounds being blasted in the general direction of the audience.

I saw it in 2007 here in NY. We sat in the first row and were covered in blood! Not a great pic, but it's the only one I have on my computer. The second one is Ash. I snapped a quick cellphone pic with the flash off.

010607 - Evil Dead Blood.jpg

010607 - Ash from the Evil Dead Musical.jpg

With a song list that included "What the ^%@$ was that??", "Look who's EVIL now!", and "Do the necronomicon", I was in some bizarre twisted heaven.

At the end, I was holding my dinner jacket (sealed in a poncho) in front of me as a shield.

I have a "not so great" pic of me and SWMBO, I may have to post it.

It will be an annual tradition for me. I couldn't stop thinking about it!

Every time someone became demonically posessed, and "got REAL ugly", they immediately broke into song....."Look who's evil now!!!!!" It never stopped being funny.

With a song list that included "What the ^%@$ was that??", "Look who's EVIL now!", and "Do the necronomicon", I was in some bizarre twisted heaven.

At the end, I was holding my dinner jacket (sealed in a poncho) in front of me as a shield.

I have a "not so great" pic of me and SWMBO, I may have to post it.

I hope you do.

Front row is a must, but even the back row people left RAVING over it.

I'd maybe let my 10 year old go, but younger than that...I don't know.

Definite inuendo, boob shaking, TONS of cussing, buckets and buckets of blood, dancing mooses, you get the idea.

(A moose once bit my sister)

Yeah, the songs were WAY too good to be just a tiny WAAAY off broadway production here........Don't get me wrong, Louisville has the 2 zombie fests, Caufield's Halloween parade (Caufield's is one of the very few YEAR ROUND halloween stores anywhere, and has an impressive array of props costumes and animatronics), the annual DRACULA at Actor's theatre is a 360 degree one of a kind theatrical bit or awesomeness, not to mention countless morgue tours, haunted houses, insanitariums, and haunted fields, but....that show could be polished up and tweaked and be put ON broadway. It didn't originate here.;)

Just clicked this and was surprised to see that the main guy went to my high school. Mason. Haha great

Back