A happy fridge, is a fridge full of beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
If you were to come into my house, you could tell it was a single mans place when you open the fridge. Because there is more beer then food! :rockin:

What do you have in your fridge currently when it comes to beer?

I have the last of my Texas Blonda Ale and Pilothouse Pilsner.

And for commerical brews
Shiner Bock
Shiner Dunkelwiezen
Sam Adams Hefeweizen
Anheuser Busch's Winter Bourbon Cask Ale
Anheuser Busch's Honey Lager
Mississippi Mud.

And I'll probably be picking up some more micro brew's in the next few days. :rockin:

Bell's Oberon
Bell's Two-Hearted Ale
Bell's Cherry Stout
Blue Moon
Wychwood Hobgoblin
Magic Hat's Circus Boy Hefeweizen
Grolsh

Then in the kegerator I've got the last bit of a Haus Pale Ale and a full 5 gallons (minus a few pints) of Rogue's Mocha Porter Clone.

And I'm married. :)

I stocked up the other day:

Sheaf Stout
Victory Golden Monkey
Beamish Stout
Guinness Extra Stout
Summit IPA
Summit EPA
Summit Pilsner
Surly Bender
Wychwood Hobgoblin
Flying Dog Winter Ale
Unibroue La Fin Du Monde
:mug:

Kegerator= Honey Oat Red Ale, Belgian Wit, Belgian Golden Wit

Beer Fridge= Random HB's, Bells Batch 8000, one Rogue Imp Pilsner, SKA Brewing Pinstripe Red Ale, Apfelwien, Stone 11th Aniv, Still Have a Couple of beer swap beers, Lindemans Kriek, Dark Horse Crooked Tree IPA, Three Floyd's Gumballhead, a jar of pickles in the door, and SWMBO's Miller Lite.

House Fridge= Food

Cheers

Half of my Man-fridge is homebrew (See the Sig) the other half is made up of 12r sampler packs from Sam Adams, Flying Dog Brewery, Chicago Goose Island, Breckenridge.

BTW - A full beer fridge is more energy efficient. It has a greater thermal mass therefore less air too cool off. :D So Keep it FULL!

Latest posts

Back