Looking For Pipeworks Ninja Vs. Unicorn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StompingClover

Reaction score
I'm originally from Chicago and have heard nothing but great things about the Pipeworks Brewery but I don't get back to that area as much as I would like to. I'd love to try their Ninja vs. Unicorn. Looking for a couple bottles. I found a site that would ship them, but shipping would cost as much as the bottles. I figured a trade might work, I'm still paying shipping but someone on the other end will enjoy some brew as well. I can offer up some Surly or Third Street, or ?... Let me know if anyone wants to try some MN brew for some Pipeworks.

Nobody? Surly...Lucid...Badger Hill...Indeed...Lift Bridge...Mankato...Third Street...Steel Toe... some pretty good brews up here. Would rather spend shipping for someone to get to taste some of these rather than just paying the store an inflated price.
ForumRunner_20130527_184128.jpg

I'd be all over a trade for some of those beers, but unfortunately no pipeworks here in NJ. :(

I ended up at a closer liquor store who was out of stock. I may be going to Binny's later in the week I can keep you posted if I get there and come across any.

Ed5388 is an awesome person. Even without the access to Pipeworks, you should consider a trade with him. You wouldn't regret it.

I'm curious what store you are looking at? Sometimes I don't mind the extra shipping costs if it means I can get something that I normally can't.

Back