Igloo Ice Cube 60-quart Ultra Roller Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChillyP

Reaction score
So someone posted using one of these to hold their carboy during the summer. Well I looked at it yesterday and thought it was cool but I can't seem to find the post anymore. Does anyone know where that post is?

0222-01260-5038A.jpg

abracadabra do remember which thread it was in. That link for some reason only sends me to the board not the actual thread.

Thanks

I actually bought one of the 48 qt versions on sale at the local Rite Aid. Got it home and started to install a Kewler Kit, when I realized how thin the wall was on the Igloo. The 48 qt had a wall less than 3/8 inch thick. Not much insulation at all. The 5 gal round Rubbermaid has walls over 1 inch thick. I took the Igloo back and am looking for a 10 gal Rubbermaid. Now Igloo does make the 70 qt in their Max Cold version. That should have much more insulation.

ChillyP said:
abracadabra do remember which thread it was in. That link for some reason only sends me to the board not the actual thread.

Thanks

Don't know why it did that, look for how to brew in 90 degrees on this board the third posted by Blender

I copied and posted from there but if you click on his post it will take you directly to the igloo cooler

Back