What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camping and don't get service for the most part, but many beers have been crushed. Kicked the keg of strawberry blonde and onto apfelwein. Having a brew free or die ipa now

1404931630515.jpg

1404931728032.jpg

1404931770136.jpg

Coffee then lots of water after mowing the lawn. Supposedly the next 7 days is nothing but rain so I needed to jump on that. Sucks. :( Grilled some chicken, had some root beer now back to work. I need a nap.

No grass, no mow, no mo'.

I did that yesterday right before the rain hit. Put a new blade on the mower, and got 1/3 of the way done before I realized I put the stupid thing on backwards. The BMC light was pretty good for rehydrating afterwards though.

On water until I get home in an hour.
My trimmer is being a ******. It has given me a lot of issues with the string. I think it is time to find directions and read them. I haven't had a beer yet, oddly. I am now drinking more water and watching it get doomsday dark. I forgot to get dog food so I have to go back out in all this later because I am 100% out.
No grass, no mow, no mo'.

I envy your yard. :D

Damn, that looks good (the pollo).

I'm going to have a few more beers while my food cooks. Made chicken meatballs stuffed with mozzarella cheese. Basically like a chicken parm meatball.

Muy bien!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404942070.864289.jpg

And your 'balls sound awesome (wait, what?)

I'm drinking this nutty concoction of mattmmille's simmer brew and his tapache. I'm not sure about it but I think I like it. The tapache has a different smell to it and I think that's the wild yeast. I may just really love this. I sure am drinking it quick. Thanks again Matt!
image.jpg

I'm drinking this nutty concoction of mattmmille's simmer brew and his tapache. I'm not sure about it but I think I like it. The tapache has a different smell to it and I think that's the wild yeast. I may just really love this. I sure am drinking it quick. Thanks again Matt!
View attachment 210129

It's definitely different! But interesting...grows on you. Cheers!

About to be smacked.

No, you're not seeing double.

Bomber of my Galaxy IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404945340.722745.jpg

No, I'm. It buzzed. And, yes. Obama is killing me again.

Moved the parigyle from my RIS to a shorty keg and gave the Colonna capper/corker that came in the mail today a trial run, I like it! Now to see how it handles belgian corks, the main reason I got it.
Another fine brew from Great Divide,

IMG_3725.jpg

Apple Ginger-Bug Soda...bottled yesterday. Definitely needs another day or two to carb, but good flavor. Ginger starter adds a distinctive ginger and musty taste. The "natural" Motts apple juice is cloudy ...looked chunky in the bottle, I poured through a strainer and it broke things up, but didn't strain anything out. Nothing off-putting though, luckily...left a little in the bottom of the glass.

DSC05070.jpg

Back