• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Olmstead Triple Faucet Tower - Used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tj-los

Reaction score
FOR SALE used Olmstead products corp. triple faucet tower. WHatcha see is what ya get. Slightly used. Only used the two otter faucets. The middle has never been used. Beverage tubing is plumbed the two otter have a straight cut from using pin lock fitting for my kegs. The middle is still the standard attachment since I never used it. THe two outter have a slight scratches on teh faucet collar from using pliers, I know..I know.MOdel#153t-33. $55 shipped. PM me. I accept paypal only.

SDC10856.jpg
SDC10858.jpg

Is this still available I forgot all about it! If it is do you think there is any chance of getting you to send a couple bottles of Pliny with it? I will of course pay for them and take care of any extra shipping.
Matt

Nice pickup funk.

thanks, I don't know why the thread says it is still for sale. Props to tj-los for a quick, smooth, hassle-free transaction, and a nice tower. had lots of fun yesterday - bought a 1 inch wrench, dremeled out a section and used it to take off the shanks to replace the beer lines.

thanks to the other HBT members fought the shank removal battle and shared their remedies.

Well, ACE was a lot closer than harbor freight, but this was the best $6.50 I have spent in a while (after $5 ace rewards coupon). I wish I could have found a cheaper wrench to use, but ah welll, it was welllllllll worth it.

Had them off in seconds after I made this...

custom_beer_tower_wrench.jpg

custom_beer_tower_wrench2_.jpg

Latest posts

Back