Facebook stalkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampassJ

Reaction score
Apparently I pissed off someone complaining about a radio contest on their fan page. I keep getting this email from the freak of nature.

"an ur a ****en idiot an slow ur a smartass that doesnt have a brain im tryin to tell people not to call bc theres no chance of winning dumb **** i work for the company idiot so b4 leavin a stupid comment learn ur facts 1st genius"

At least they can't see any of my friends list to send them crap or anything on my page.

Rest easy knowing that they are ****ing retarded for sending that to you and not spelling anything out. I fckn h8 txt spk fml.

Report it as SPAM.

I copied it to the post that I responded to and followed up as lol and reported it as spam.

The person was calling the radio show a scam because they can't get through during the contests. Guess she didn't like that you need to start calling and keep dialing to beat a million other people to it.

fix this we shall become your personal interwebz army

Fiancee is studying for CPA test tomorrow, which means I've got nothing to do but drink homebrew and play on the webz. I don't mind being an internet tough guy every now and then.

Fiancee is studying for CPA test tomorrow, which means I've got nothing to do but drink homebrew and play on the webz. I don't mind being an internet tough guy every now and then.

There's three ready for webz combat

Going to pass, the other people on the page will do enough. Besides then my name will be available.

understandable I too feared the power I could conjure when I first called in my first air-strike. But afterwards I longed for another day to drop such power from the sky.....this could be your day son....your day!

Back