Taking vacation to Panama City - Where should I go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razorguy

Reaction score
I'll be in Panama City the third week of July with my fiance and was wondering what places or attractions we should definitely check out. I found a couple bars that we'll be going to, particularly Fishale with their 65 taps, and a couple places here and there for activities but I want to make sure I go to the best spots and don't waste my time with anything lame. I haven't been down in that area before so I don't know where to go or what to see but I'm down for a little bit of anything. Playing golf and drinking beer won't take up the whole week so let me know what to do! Thanks for any help in advance.

My inlaws live up in PC and I visit quite often and, unfortunately, there are not many great places to go. If you are out on the beach, then the Fishale is the best place to visit and there is also a Mellow Mushroom out on PCB that has a decent tap selection and a Hofbrau House that has the usual German beer and food. Top Shelf Spirits in Lynn Haven is a decent beer/liquor store and you can do mix packs. There is also a place called the Wine Dog that looked pretty cool.

Not a lot of golf courses there either, but enough to keep you busy. Have fun!

Back