name for your homebrewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i might rename my brewery. happy horse brewery in the current name, but i'm thinking about oak park brewery. which sounds better?

Mine is Uber Hund Brewing. I love my big, happy German Shepherd. I bottle but don't label as it's a PITA to remove them. But, I do name most of my beers.
:mug:
Beach

I call the "pub" The Boar's Head. The brewery is (will be) behind it. So I'll call that The Boars Rear Brewery. It's all a play on my family crest, which is The Boar's Rock.

Since I live in Virginia Beach and my main past time is normally spent in the water surfing I named my brewery "No Waves Brewery" due to when there are no waves or conditions are bad I brew and drink beer.

I had a label made up that had the nice classic Japanese picture of the wave; but SWMBO though the pic should have no waves so I changed it to the pic from the local surf report for that day :)

Everyone should name their brewery or at least their brew so when asked by friends what do you call it you have something quick to put out (i.e. No Waves Heffy!!) :)

i chose stairwell brewery since thats were it all began under a stairwell and now i have a hole garage lol

Lakehub Brewing. Geographic location. Can find it on Facebook and Untappd.

SegFault Homebrews. The letter colors are Air Force blue with the silver embossing. I just separated from the Air Force and am going to school now for Computer Science. A segfault (segmentation fault) is a memory allocation error in programming. Figured this was a nice nod to my past life and future career.

Even though my first batch, of many, is still bottle conditioning, I've been thinking either Bearded Bastard's Brewing or Darkest Burning Star Brew Co.

I'm a nerd by heritage - even as a 37 year old father of five, I still run a RPG website (read: Dungeons and Dragons, etc).

I'm also Southern. So, I use Confederate Dragon Brewery.

Broken Rod Brewing. Fishing used to be my only hobby. Before moving to Alaska, I had only broken, maybe, three rods in my life. The first few years here I broke about three rods per summer fishing season. My fishing buddies still heckle me about it.

Mine is bar wire brewing. Because one summer me and three of my best friends all got matching barb wire tattoos

Lucky 13 Brewery. 13 is our house # and we seem to have really terrible luck with all kinds of things. It seemed to make sense.

Currently I'm calling my garage "Work in Progress Brewing". Not sure ill ever get to "Finally Satisfied Brewery", but it's important to have goals.

Just started brainstorming possible names not long ago. The two I have so far are Dial Square Ale House and Panthers Pride Brewing.

Dial Square Ale House--I am a very big fan of Arsenal FC and way back in the day their original name was Dial Square. For a logo I am thinking of a square clock face set to 8:14 since my two favorite players are Freddie Ljungberg who was #8 and Theirry Henry who was #14. The beer names would have an Arsenal/soccer theme.

Panthers Pride Brewing--I am a recent and proud graduate from Geogia State Universty and we are the Panthers. Work campus into the label.

Saline County Asylum Brewing
1. Live in Saline County (duh)
2. Time alone brewing helps keep me sane (at least helps me keep up the illusion of sanity)

my real last name is wyatt and so is my brother . he and I we're brewing together for a while so are Brewery name was "Two-dub-ya". He's gotten lazy and never shows up to a blue sessions so I recently changed thfe name of my brewery Taylorsville pride . Taylorsville is the town that I live in.

A book inspired me to brew 30 years ago. It took me 28 years to get here.

My signature and theme says it all.

I came up with the admittedly dull "Bazaar Brewing" because I had my first-ever craft beer at a church bazaar.

Fat Porter's Ale House - after my late, great pug-dog Porter:

FatPortersAleHouseBlk_logo.jpg

My wife runs a dog treat bakery called Paw Prints Bakery so in turn I named my "brewery" Dog Paw Brewery.

Brütal Brews
(Since I'm German I needed to include the Umlaut)

BB_clean_xs.png

Because there's only one kind of music for me :rockin: All my beers are references to metal music (bands or songs). Labels should be in my gallery.

Chix Beach Mad Science Labs

I was at one point in my career, essentially a paid mad scientist.
Also, my neighbor called the cops one day I was brewing, because she thought I was running a meth lab.

I live in what most call Chix Beach. My anal retentive real estate agent wife corrects everyone and says we live in Lynnhaven Colony/Shores. Because the rest of us care what a zoning map says. :eek:

House of the Rising Suds, I saw something online about a laundry mat being called the house of suds. Then a guy at work recommended calling it the House of the Rising Suds, and I've stuck with that ever since

Holy raise the dead thread! ‘09-‘13 to ‘18!

My home brewery is Red Yeti.... would be Squirrel, but my nickname changed.

Mine is Saccromancery.

Kinda a play on doing magical (evil) things with yeast.

Haven't designed the labels yet but they will be dark, heavy metal, fantasy themed. I brew a lot of black beers so that will work nicely.

Here's mine from copenhagen. Will's Juice brewing.
(Shameless plug, follow us on instagram @willsjuicebrewing)

Attachments

• 46523539_295489911295013_8094128424957771776_n.png
    46523539_295489911295013_8094128424957771776_n.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 46523539_295489911295013_8094128424957771776_n.png
    46523539_295489911295013_8094128424957771776_n.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 48
Back