New Logo Design.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornbread

Reaction score
9672818.png

Since I love Bluegrass music and playing music with my friends I thought I'd go with a bluegrass theme. For those of you that don't know much about bluegrass, good bluegrass music is said to have that "high lonesome sound".

Anyhow, the Idea is to use the logo on all of my different labels. And to name the different styles of beer with bluegrass themes.

I tried to keep it to just one color so I could maybe later have it screen printed on t-shirts, hats, etc.

Let me know what you think.

Kornbread

Ok so the more I looked at it, the more it begins to like four piles of dog crap.:p

So, I made a new one.

1430014.png

I'm artistically challenged... But, I like the idea of something simple/neutral that I can use on all of my labels. I don't think it's quite there yet.

Ideas?

When I see the skyline, I want to see smoke rising from an old cabin or something. But then I like camp fires and the like! :p

I play a little rhythm guitar and some Mandolin.. I'm not very good though. I do enjoy pickin' around the campground and trying to sing a little. :)

great simple sihouette logo i think that will work great for shirts and anything else you will need plus its vector already great look!

Latest posts

Back