• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 2 tap jockey box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meckhart

Reaction score
Brand new 2 tap jockey box, I was going to bring it on some camping trips but decided to bring growlers instead and I rather use the money to upgrade my brew equipment, asking $225 plus shipping. I can possibly do some sort of trade. Looking for 20 gallon kettles, hop rocket, stainless chugger pump, stainless conical fermentor. It is this exact one from AIH http://www.homebrewing.org/Draft-Jockey-Box-2-Faucet-_p_2729.html

Does not have disconnect or beer lines, just the basic assembled package, cooler, coils, front and rear shanks with the coils connected, faucets and tap handles, View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438139537.262962.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438139549.731399.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438139566.065304.jpg

Latest posts

Back