Montana Roll Call

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott from Great Falls. GO GRIZ!
16772_10205138888300162_3852040578427452497_n.jpg

There is 2 more here in Helena but they are averse to joining this site for whatever reason.
One is a lurker though.

We have a ton of homebrewers in billings. Not sure how many use this forum but I know some do.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Oops... kept getting cannot connect to server. But I guess it posted every time I tried.
Sorry for the repetition

Good luck to you this weekend and welcome to the hobby! There is a brew club here in billings if you're interested.

Good luck to you this weekend and welcome to the hobby! There is a brew club here in billings if you're interested.

Thanks schatzke, it seems to be starting off well. Feel free to send me the information for the brew club.

Started bubbling today :)

post.jpg

I just wanted to take a moment and give a shout-out to the folks at the LHBS in Billings. They provided incredible service above and beyond the call of duty for me while I was in town over the weekend.

Best of all, they said that I could call in an order - including a grain bill - and they would be more than happy to prepare it and ship it to me. This is especially helpful, because I live about 2350 miles away, and there is absolutely no other source that is in my area.

I am very grateful to them and highly recommend them!

They are located at 1916 3rd Avenue North in Billings, and the phone number is 406.256.0261. Throw some business their way, if you can.

For everyone in the Great Falls area, Vintage Cellars, in the 2Js complex has started carrying homebrew supplies. I was just in there yesterday and they don't have a lot yet, but took a few suggestions from me and said they will also take orders for anything you would like them to carry.
Hopefully once they are fully up and stocked it will eliminate trips to Helena or Missoula for those last minute needs.

I see no one from MT has checked in here for almost a year.

I'm new to this board but not new to brewing. I divide my time between a farm near the little town of Hogeland, near the Canadian border, and Billings. I brew at the farm because I haven't figured out how to squeeze a brewing setup into our small house in the city. One advantage to spending part of the time is Billings is Billings Homebrew Supply, a great LHBS.

So, hello to my fellow Montanans from the Frozen Tundra (which is in no danger of freezing any time soon).

Mark

Still in bozeman, but likewise it's smokey today from all the fires. Anyone new here from the bozeman area?

Back