I've been busy.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
This is my last month's efforts. SWMBO is getting a bit tired of having all the carboys up in the dining room. "But Hon, these are ales and it's too cold in the cellar."

DSCF2795.jpg

Left to right.

All grain IPA brewed 3 days ago and still going strong; "Gee MA, Lool What I Found" Weissen, breweed from 7 lbs of DME I found that had been misplaced and hiding in a box for two years, almost done; All Grain Mild just racked into a secondary, got to go find an airlock; 3 gallons of Plum Wine. In back we have 5 gallons of Cab Franc that will be getting added into a 30 gallon barrel shortly; and lastly 3 gallons of Muscat that is destined to become a Champagne.

PTN

wahoo! Nice going there buddy! I'm maxed out at the moment too! Isn't it a great feeling? Hope you have help if you are bottling soon!

so if it's to cold in the cellar for ales get to lagering! I only wish I could lager.

Back