Glassware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captaineriv

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew trusted places online where to buy cheap glassware, primarily no frills 16 oz. pint glasses but also the British imperial style pints and tulip style pints. A lot came up with a Google search but I wanted to see if anyone had personal recommendations.

captaineriv

I dont know any trusted sites to buy British style from, but if you ever want Belgian glasses from an excellent company, try Global Beer. Ive bought from them, and have had great service.

Or Try The Pub Shoppe.

It's too bad you guys didn't bring this subject up when I was still living in Germany.

I used to buy Franziskaner HW glasses 6 for 5 euros. I had access to all kinds of boxed sets of glasses. The store is now closed, but I shopped there for years.

homebrewer_99 said:
It's too bad you guys didn't bring this subject up when I was still living in Germany.

I used to buy Franziskaner HW glasses 6 for 5 euros. I had access to all kinds of boxed sets of glasses. The store is now closed, but I shopped there for years.

You weren't a member here when you lived in Germany, were you?

Cool site, DeRoux, thanks!

DeRoux's Broux said:
www.beerglasshopper.com. good variety. even the large German dimple krugs. i got one for $5......
oops! try that one!

OMG.....kenmc is going to freak out when he sees some of those Guinness glasses. :eek:

popcorn.gif

hey, fill one of those liter krugs with homebrew and walk the block. neighbors REALLY think you have a problem then! i love mine, especially for $6 bucks. plus the chicks dig 'em.....

Tony said:
I dont know any trusted sites to buy British style from, but if you ever want Belgian glasses from an excellent company, try Global Beer. Ive bought from them, and have had great service.

Thanks Tony,

I am down to my last "real" pint glass, and the link lists "British" glasses at the top of the list.

I will give them a try.

Back