Hello from South Carolina!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markmc40

Reaction score
I decided to finally join the forum after I realized when I Googled a question it usually sent me here for a good answer. I've only been brewing since Feb, but I've advanced fairly quick since then. My wife surprised me with a gift on Valentine's Day, it was a Mr. Beer kit. After I looked at it kind of confused, I said, "I can MAKE beer?!" Well, that started it. A few batches in and I was ordering a 5 gallon "starter" kit. 1 batch in that, and I built a mash tun and went all grain. Add immersion chiller, yeast starter equip, you get the picture. I look forward to sharing thoughts on brewing.

Hi Mark, I grew up in Sumter! Spent 30 years there. SHS 85. Dad was out at SAFB. Currently out in Fort Worth, TX now. I have been brewing a little over a year now. Just did a honey brown ale today and tomorrow I'm doing a bock. Glad to see fellow Sumterites online!
Kevin Groth

Back