Hello from Dixie!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twohands

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm from Alabama, USA - land of hot summers, mild winters, and improving beer scene! I started brewing about 10 years ago, took a 9 year hiatus, and started again in 2009. Currently my setup is extract+steeped and will be moving to PM shortly. Kegging instead of bottling.

I've been lurking here for a while; decided to join. Looking forward to chatting w/ you all.

Hey twohands. I'm over in J'ville. I also took a long hiatus (12 years). Now I'm doing AG. Got 4 batches made so far. Also doing kegs. Lovin' it. Maybe see you at Alabrew.

maybe - I'm over there more than is good for my bank account, but less than I'd like. Kim and SunAe are good peeps.

I'm in BHM - where are you? And why do I seem to remember the term "sulawesi"?

You're lucky to have a LHBS near you in BHM. I'm near Montgomery, and I don't think there's one within 100 miles.

I'm guessing you've heard of sulawesi coffee. I use sulawesi on the svrider forum, but my post count is about as low on that one as it here.

Back