The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy FCK Paul!!! Don't tease us and leave us in so much suspense!! WTF have you been doing for the last three hours!? Driving your truck ?? Had lunch at some point!? Tell us all about it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

They've got to get Buch out of the rotation; he ain't right. Doubie's out for a while and probably going to the 'pen when he returns. Time for Workman and Chris Capuano to show what they can do.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400865545.028583.jpg

Mmmmmm stinger at the BBC

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Pouring okay? (Gonna regret that open question).

Just had a quick one at Kinsale... (Quality control)

Is anyone else thinking of making their ignore list contain 2 people???? I am.....

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

"Hey Paul, it's Rick. It's 8 minutes, no it's 9 minutes, it's almost 8 minutes till 2 and I couldn't sleep. Been drinking whiskey and I decided that you'd enjoy a 2am drunk dial. So I did. Too bad it went straight to voice mail, it would have been better if I woke you up. Ok. I'll talk to ya later."

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up about 3:00, then 3:30, and then 4:00 and it was all cloud cover so I didn't bother waking the mini-Capes.

Napoli's on the DL.

Shanf's on the DL.

WMB's on the DL, not that he was helping any.

Doubront's on the DL.

Buchholz is a mess. Peavy's not much better. Well, yeah, but that's just because of how much Buch sucks right now.

The outfield is collectively batting at just about the Mendoza line.

Ugh.

formula_accident.gif

I've honestly never understood people who get excited about cars and car races and **** like that. That dude's just riding down the road and BOOM! Off come the tires. F that! The car is trying to kill that dude. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Of course, I've got my own reasons for not caring about cars.

I've honestly never understood people who get excited about cars and car races and **** like that. That dude's just riding down the road and BOOM! Off come the tires. F that! The car is trying to kill that dude. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Of course, I've got my own reasons for not caring about cars.

We all have our little quirks.

Back