• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 tap tower and c02 tanks Dallas area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Picked this stuff up and really don't need it. First thing is a single tap tower got this from a restaurant auction, looks brand new, not sure if it was ever used.
IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

50.00 OBO

Next is a 5 lb c02 tank bought about 2 years ago never dropped and has only been filled once. 40.00

Then a 20 lb c02 tank. this one is currently getting a new hydro stamp and I should have it back by Friday. 80.00 and it comes full.

On the tanks I really just want to keep it local.

So you sold the 20 lb CO2 tank? I'll buy it if you haven't sold it yet.

I sold the one I have listed but I have another one, that will be out of hydro in 6 months, but its freshly filled so should not be a problem for a while anyways. Ill do 60 on it. You can get a new hydro for 15 so that makes up the price difference.

Back