Repeat after me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNGabe

Reaction score
I'm done buying hops until next harvest. I'm done buying hops until next harvest. I'm done buying hops until next harvest.:D

Why ever would you say that?

If I don't, I'm going to have to start going to Hopsaholic Anymouse meetings. I rarely use more than 4 oz / 5 gallons, just ordered a lb ea of Sorachi and Nelson, and already have 5 or 6 lbs in the freezer. Mwahahaha!

I will not buy anymore supplies until I run out, I will not buy anymore supplies until I run out,

AAAck if I wait until I run out to buy more supplies, I could be out of supplies for days!!!

I will buy more supplies before I run out, I will buy more supplies before I run out....

I will not buy anymore supplies until I run out, I will not buy anymore supplies until I run out,

AAAck if I wait until I run out to buy more supplies, I could be out of supplies for days!!!

I will buy more supplies before I run out, I will buy more supplies before I run out....

And then when you go to get them, they are sold out.

I'm in the same place. I've got a solid amount for the volume that I brew, but the great 2012 hop grab makes me feel like gollum. I picture myself in a dark closet in august clutching the remains of my Amarillo and hissing at people who get too close.

hissing at people who get too close

This is the kind of thing that happens to brewers when they are short on supplies... don't let this happen to you, don't let this happen to you...

I really truly am done buying hops til the next harvest.

The one that started a few weeks ago of the 2012 crop coming in that is.
First beer with Simcoe is cold crashing now, for kegging this weekend. Thinking Sorachi and/or Nelson may be next.

I'm in the same place. I've got a solid amount for the volume that I brew, but the great 2012 hop grab makes me feel like gollum. I picture myself in a dark closet in august clutching the remains of my Amarillo and hissing at people who get too close.

"They're my Hops, my Precious!"

Hahahaha

Back