• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electricbrewery.com Parts Lot (33% off!!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBobsBrews

Reaction score
Over the past six months I built my electricbrewery.com based control panel. I started off doing an exact clone of Kal’s system but what I ended up with was a 50 amp, duel RIMS tube based system. Numerous design modifications led to quite a pile of spare parts, and I’m hoping to recover part of my investment. I bought everything pictured here new. Only the Auber timer, red estop mushroom, and the twist lock plug + receptacle have been used for brewing.

I spent over $250 on these parts (not including S&H for each separate item) and am offering them at a 33% discount for someone looking to make the jump to electric brewing. I am asking $165 for the lot + $10 S&H. Everything here is guaranteed to work.

If your curious how I came up with my asking price, please take a look, I believe my offer is more than fair. I am hoping to sell the whole lot all at once, if it becomes clear that’s not gonna happen I will look at parting it out at that time. Let me know of you’ve got any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.

2011-11-18_13-16-08_637.jpg

The 4 pilot lights on the left are 110V, the blue one one the right is 240V.

The heating element is a camco 5500W ULWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back