AN Honest Opinion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simphoto02

WoodyBlue
Reaction score
Ryan Karasek with Carboy Cleaner sent me one of his new Keg cleaners along with my order of the regular carboy cleaner. I was not expecting it, he just offered it after I emailed him asking if he had plans to make one for the sanke kegs and those of us who want to ferment in those beasts.

He sent one and asked me to give my opinion on it. Let me be repeat myself. I placed and order with him for the carboy version and he sent me the keg one to test. Sending that Keg version was the only "Compensation" I have received for this opinion.

:mug::rockin:WOW:rockin::mug:

I am not sure how i will ever be able to see just how well it works, but I just used it on an old AB sanke and it is the SH*&S!!!! The old dental mirror says it did GREAT!!!!!

It really wants to vibrate on you if you don't keep the drill and the rod as close to vertical as you can, but I could feel it slapping against the side walls and top near the bung as well as the bottom. I just know it cleaned that keg as good as AB ever did. His video of the carboy version is VERY convincing and I am pretty sure the keg version works just as well.

http://www.carboycleaner.com/index.html

Now if I can only find some glass kegs so I can see this Beast work.

Hey I am thinking about getting one of these for sanke kegs. Are you still happy with the product? Thanks. Al

Hey I am thinking about getting one of these for sanke kegs. Are you still happy with the product? Thanks. Al

Yes I really like them. They work alot better that anything else I have ever tried. I got a lighted dental mirror to check the inside top of the sanke's. works ok but the Carboy Cleaner works GREAT!!!!!

Latest posts

Back