I give up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjking77

Reaction score
Okay.

I am new to this forum so you have to excuse me, but what does RDWHAHB stand for?

I keep on seeing it, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Do yourself a HUGE favor, and go buy Charlie Papazian's Complete Joy of Homebrewing, 3rd Edition.

("relax, don't worry, have a homebrew!")

the_bird said:
Do yourself a HUGE favor, and go buy Charlie Papazian's Complete Joy of Homebrewing, 3rd Edition.
I totally agree. In his book he tells you to do this a lot. It is a great book and it's the one that got me hooked on home brewing. :ban:

I see Papazian, Complete Joy of Homebrewing, as the Bible, because it gets more at the philospohy RDWHAHB and Palmer, How to Brew, as the Technical Manual.

rdwj said:
Relax, don't worry - have a home brew

So how cool is it that your initials (dropping the Jr., no disrespect intended to your dad) are the same as Relax, Don't Worry?

Personally, I think pretty damn cool! :D

the_bird said:
So how cool is it that your initials (dropping the Jr., no disrespect intended to your dad) are the same as Relax, Don't Worry?

Personally, I think pretty damn cool! :D

Honestly - I never noticed that before - lol

The funny thing is that describes my dad PERFECTLY. I do my best, but I fall well short of the old man!

rdwj said:
Honestly - I never noticed that before - lol

The funny thing is that describes my dad PERFECTLY. I do my best, but I fall well short of the old man!

Personally, I'd drop the "J" from your screen name (again, no disrespect), then change your title to "HAHB."

the_bird said:
Personally, I'd drop the "J" from your screen name (again, no disrespect), then change your title to "HAHB."

That's not a bad idea. I started using this name because it's ALWAYS been available on every board I've joined. I think I actually tried rdw first, then added the j when it wasn't available.

the_bird said:

Otherwise known as 'The Bible' to many.

olllllo said:
I see Papazian, Complete Joy of Homebrewing, as the Bible, because it gets more at the philospohy RDWHAHB and Palmer, How to Brew, as the Technical Manual.

A superb observation! I don't think it could be summed up any better than that. :fro:

is there a section on this site that deals specifically with terminoloy abbreviations,both slang and scientific

Back