• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mashpaddle.com tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepSea

Reaction score
I am thinking about adding these to my product line. They are made out of red oak. They are 7 1/2 inches tall and the dowel part is 1 1/2 in diameter. The top of the bolt has chalk board paint on it. They will be $45.00 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Please let me know what you think. There will be no volume discounts.

tap1.jpg

tap2.jpg

tap3.jpg

Best,

DeepSea

Wow, I would buy it if i worked for a bolt shop or was a repair guy of some sort.
It looks nice, Great craftmenship and i know you put a huge amount of time on it.

Just not sure if i would want a bolt for a tap handle on my kegerator.

Keep up the good work, Like i said..Looks awsome

If you're looking for honesty.... I think they're cheesy. Sorry, but I guess that's why you're doing market research.

..But the craftsmanship looks nice.

how about making tap handles that are small versions of your mashpaddles? I think that would be quite sellable, more than the bolts, I am a mechanic and think the bolts are quite nice, but a bit short for my setup

Last edited by a moderator:
how about making tap handles that are small versions of your mashpaddles? I think that would be quite sellable, more than the bolts, I am a mechanic and think the bolts are quite nice, but a bit short for my setup

Azscoob,
I like your idea. This is why I put this out here. I consider and thank you all for positive and negative feedback.

What would be your ideal tap handle length?

Best,

DeepSea

my current ones are 10.5" tall, I have oak ovals on the front of them for the beer labels. I always liked the Leinies canoe paddle handles, and a mash paddle would be similar in style but more homebrewer-ish

Hmm, a mash paddle tap handle with the paddle at the top? Could put the chalkboard on the paddle. Wondering if that might lose the recognisability of what it is supposed to be though...

You should take custom orders. Then the price might not be such a big concern because people will be willing to pay more if it is custom. Like me for example. I'm a firefighter, anything firefighter related would interest me. Like a hydrant or a length of hose with a nozzle. Not sure how hard something like that would be though.

Back