Backyard Brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah!
We will be cookin' drinkin and partyin in the Cypress Tiger Tavern while the Saints take on the colts!

This all started with my wife wanting an outdoor bathroom by the pool, and me needing a place to cook and brew when the weather was bad. It kinda blew up from there.
:)

C'mon down. We love to have y'all.
Well have plenty people, food, and fun.
I'll be in the CTT all day.
Will be up early puttin stuff on the smoker, and all day just hangin out .
Well probably be doing some pre game stuff Saturday also. :)

Back bar is poured!
af7df1fb.jpg

Don't know what's on the menu yet.
Well have lots of stuff that's for sure.
No leffe, all BMC drinkers except for me.

I may have to swing by Calandro's and get creative. Something suitable to toast the Cypress Tiger Tavern. (Sidebar - I ordered my March Pump, hoses and Cam and Groove fittings. Soon to be horizontal brewer)

Cool!
After I finish this, I'll be ready to upgrade from my coolers and keggle on a picnic table.
:)

We will have a wild hog quarter in the Cajun microwave, and some pork loins and 'snacks' so far. Gonna be a fin time. Go saints!
Come early. Well be cookin and playin all day

Yeah, it would!
What I really wanted to do, was to get someone to 'photoshop' or whatever, the cypress 'look' onto a tiger. I think that would be cool. Maybe not, but I think it would.
peckycloseups-002.jpg

Crankin up the kajun microwave.
Chicken, pork tenderloin.
Ya gotta eat when ya work.
5f13c4ab.jpg

Bar done!
Man I am so unbelievably proud of this bar. The crowned jewel of the CTT.

bardone.jpg

I don't know if you apply polish, never asked. It's plenty 'shiny' now :)
Will post pics of bar with glasses soon. Trying to move all that in there for the big game!

Dude, do your project a favor and buy a camera! I'm sure it looks way better than those pics show.

Cool, now you guys can yell at hogbranch if we don't have good pics next week :)

You going to the brewclub meeting tinight?

Cool, now you guys can yell at hogbranch if we don't have good pics next week :)

You going to the brewclub meeting tinight?

Not sure. The weather is pretty nasty.
March pump oughta be in today. I may be brewing Sunday morning.

Back