Good Evening!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackson_d

Reaction score
Hello from Chicago! My name is Jack and a very experienced friend of mine 'bdnoona' referred me to this site. I have one batch of English Pale Ale that has been in bottles for a week and 10G of IPA that is on day 3 in the primary, airlock bubbling like crazy rite now.. We (my very good friend and soon to be brother in law) were so satisfied with the experience of brewing our first batch ever (The English Pale Ale) that before we even tasted it, we ran out and bought the necessary to do a double batch of IPA. My friend from this site has given me a ton of info that will help next time and referred me to the site as an excellent source for new ideas and receipes. I'm already looking forward to converting the garage freezer into a place to store a few kegs and am currently shopping for a very large pot to cook up at least 10G at a time..... and I havent even tasted my first batch yet, I've got 2 weeks to wait before its ready! I look forward to learning more. It was about 65 degrees in Chicago today and the sky was blue..

Welcome! If you want a nice big pot for cheap you can pick up an aluminum one here Royal Palm Restaurant Supply for next to nothing. Several people on this board have ordered one of these pots and are quite happy with them. You definitely can't get 40 qt or 60 qt stainless steel pots for anything near that price, but everyone has their own preference.

Welcome! If you want a nice big pot for cheap you can pick up an aluminum one here Royal Palm Restaurant Supply for next to nothing. Several people on this board have ordered one of these pots and are quite happy with them. You definitely can't get 40 qt or 60 qt stainless steel pots for anything near that price, but everyone has their own preference.

Rock on! Thanks for that. Cheapest 60q I found otherwise was $47. Tis site rocks I'm glad me friend pointed me in this direction

Latest posts

Back