Beer labels.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becks any one.

big-beer.jpg

94% here.

There was one that I had NO clue. It had the AB logo at the top. I must be retarded. OR, don't know my BMC very well :)

94%

Never heard/seen Mac & Jacks before

Haven't read below this post... just had to saw that M&J is one of my favs! They're local to Redmond, WA (Microsoft's home...). I don't think their distribution extends past the NW. If you're ever in the Seattle metro area, ask if they have Mac & Jacks on tap. You won't regret it.

100%!

Not sure what that says about me...

I have an excellent memory for selective trivial garbage. Meaning I can not seem to control which useless facts I will retain. Some of those were completely unfamiliar but, Ah Watson... Process of elimination!

Haven't read below this post... just had to saw that M&J is one of my favs! They're local to Redmond, WA (Microsoft's home...). I don't think their distribution extends past the NW. If you're ever in the Seattle metro area, ask if they have Mac & Jacks on tap. You won't regret it.

Is it lager?

72% better than I thought, but not as good as I'd hoped. Some of those are not very well known, and there could have been more international, but well known beers represented...

Mac & Jacks is a Redmond, Wa. based brewery that, if memory serves me correctly, is the second largest brewery (roughly 35,000 barrels) in the state. They are a DISTANT second to Redhook (360,000 barrels).

An interesting thing to note is that Manny Chao of Georgetown Brewing was employee number one (after the founders) of Mac & Jacks. Georgetown is the third largest in the state (22,000 barrels) and will take second place once their new facility is open sometime in 2009.

Back