Group buy for Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would also change mine from 3 to 4 if that were the case, and the extra is available

Round Two... Ding Ding Ding...

I pick these up in my 4 Runner and can only haul 50 at a time its a 100 mile drive each way to pick them up.

Flomaster good for 8
Barstar3 good for 3
jbrookeiv good for 2
Brodeurman69 good for 2
BoxofRain in for 4
kpr121 in for 2
HoppyGus in for 1
cincybrewer in for 2
Krelja in for 2
humann_brewing in for 4 (changed from 2 to 4)
AZ_IPA in for 4
Cpt_Kirks in for 2
jakecpunut in for 2
Walker in for 1
Frodo in for 4
Magua in for 4
Moterbiker in for 1
BadgerBrewer in for 2
drkeds in for 3

total: 53

Please send payment to JasonFloriano (at) Gmail (dot) com as a GIFT please....

with the following info

Name
Shipping address
Email for tracking number to be sent
HBT Screen Name

but we can start another 50 Group buy.

Round Two:

50 Kegs

jeffmeh in for 8
cox8611 in for 4
ezzieyguywuf in for 2
bull8042 in for 4
Stimulus in for 4
longke in for 4
IrregularPulse in for 2
Khan in for 4
strat_thru_marshall in for 2
celticcolorado in for 2
gunner65 in for 2
Toasted678 in for 3

Total: 41

9 left

-=Jason=-

I forgot Please let me know what your Screen name is when sending payment.

-=Jason=-

Omg woot! My SWMBO will be so proud of me! I was only authorized to purchase 1 @ ~$40, so 2@ $50 will make for some happy times.

edit: let me know when round two needs to send payment.

flomaster: you better specify how you want the money sent via paypal. they tack on fees. if people do it one way, YOU get hit with the fees. If they do it in another way THEY get hit with the fees.

Agreed with ezzie. I assume we'll wait until you have them in hand.

He needs payment before he can get the kegs. 50 kegs is a lot of up-front money for him to spend. Even if he's only paying $20/each, that's $1000 he needs to hand over before he gets the kegs loaded into his truck.

I sent mine as a gift, no fees..

Not true. If you send money from paypal balance or from your bank account, there are no fees.

If you use a credit card, even the gift will have fees associated, but you get to pick whether you or he pays those fees.

He needs payment before he can get the kegs. 50 kegs is a lot of up-front money for him to spend. Even if he's only paying $20/each, that's $1000 he needs to hand over before he gets the kegs loaded into his truck.

Makes sense.
Flomaster - Do you want our payments now too? or do you want to handle the first 50 before starting on the next.

Yea but he can only haul 50 at a time. The way he made it sound, he still needs to go get the first batch. I figure once he's done that, he'll be asking us second-rounders for our money. I could be wrong. (I wonder when they'll be here....)

Walter thanks.

for those still needing to pay if you can send the money as a GIFT that would be awesome. thanks.

with enough interest in these 100 first 50 that pay will get kegs shipped first.

-=Jason=-

I sent mine as a gift, no fees..

I thought there weren't any fees paypal to paypal. Only if you use a credit card. Yikes, I hope I'm not wrong. I put it as goods so it would include my mailing address. Flomaster, let me know if there was a fee and I will send a gift for the amount to make things good.

Edit:

Sending money

It's always free to send money to friends and family when you use your PayPal balance or bank account. Fees apply only if the sender uses a credit or debit card, or if you receive any payment for goods or services. There are also:
No monthly fees to maintain a PayPal account.
No setup fees.
No gateway fees.
No fees for multiple eBay and merchant tools.

Oooops. Looks like it's 2.9%. Confirm this rate with me Flo and I will square up with the $2.90. :)

Back