OK-How to get the wife to bring beer out to the garage.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VatorMan

Reaction score
I mean-really. Is it that hard to bring a beer to the garage when I yell? Why throw it? It just shakes everything up and makes me duck.

Can anyone tell me the virtues of plastic bottles-I mean no break and don't leave bruises right?

BuffaloSabresBrewer said:
Get a better wife.

Tell me. I just need to find one that can keep me in the lifestyle I've become accustomed to. Young things just don't have the earning capacity.:(

Is my wife the anomaly in that she likes to show off just how perfectly she can pour a beer? I should also perhaps mention that she literally "pushed the [mouse] button" when I was debating ordering my first 5 gallon kit...

Love that woman. But in your case I would recommend getting a fridge for the garage :) :)

Actually a real simple solution AND THE PROPER ONE is to put a beer fridge in the garage.

Everyone who has a beer frige in the garage raise their hands. :rockin:

You could also keep the dishwasher and sewing machine in the garage. She'll surely be more apt to visit then. Just be sure to sweep up any metal shavings/wood splinters so she doesn't hurt her bare feet.

I don't have a garage.

But I can guarantee you that when I finally can afford to build one, the beer fridge will be installed the very day the foundation dries, even before the walls go up.

Then again, when I build my garage, it will have attached brew hut. Go big, right? :D

Yuri_Rage said:
You could also keep the dishwasher and sewing machine in the garage. She'll surely be more apt to visit then. Just be sure to sweep up any metal shavings/wood splinters so she doesn't hurt her bare feet.

LMFAO. That sounds like the kind of sarcastic joke SWMBO would make. I'm gonna show her this. ;)

EdWort said:
Actually a real simple solution AND THE PROPER ONE is to put a beer fridge in the garage.

Yeah, but then the big question would be will she keep it filled :D

Pshaw, it's a man's job to fill his own gad-darned beer fridge. Women are here to keep us company (and "company" too) and not to keep our malt beverage stash in line. Do you make your wife organize your tools, too? NO that's the guy's job! ;)

Ask a friend to hang out with you. My wife will fetch beers like a retriever when I have friends over. If I'm by myself, l get my own.

chriso said:
Pshaw, it's a man's job to fill his own gad-darned beer fridge. Women are here to keep us company (and "company" too) and not to keep our malt beverage stash in line. Do you make your wife organize your tools, too? NO that's the guy's job! ;)

Haha- that's funny right there.

We share beer fetching duties. Sometimes I go, sometimes he goes. If I go, he gets the beer the way I serve it. He has the NERVE to use a frosted mug with some of my homebrews. I refuse to do that. If I go for the beer, you get it at the proper temperature in the proper (mostly) glass. So, if he wants a stupid frozen mug, or worse, a lime, he goes.

VatorMan said:
I mean-really. Is it that hard to bring a beer to the garage when I yell? Why throw it? It just shakes everything up and makes me duck.

Can anyone tell me the virtues of plastic bottles-I mean no break and don't leave bruises right?

Back hand or A2M will both work

WOW-The things I post when PUI. I may need to lower the alcohol content of the next batch.:drunk:

How many men does it take to open a bottle of beer?

None, it should be open by the time she brings it!!

Yuri_Rage said:

/picksselfofffloor

That's a nice touch there Yuri!

:cross:

Now get back in that kitchen woman and make me a samich!!!

:D

I smell troll feet!

and yes :rockin:, I have not one but two fridges in my cellar. Gotta have the storage space. I will get another when I find it!

Denny's Evil Concoctions said:
You could train her with one of those dog shock collars. Just give her a buzz when she misbehaves. You might possibly want to move your family to Utah and convert to Mormonism.

;)

Anyone that wants more than one wife has a screw loose. Is there a rent to own option?

chriso said:
I don't have a garage.

But I can guarantee you that when I finally can afford to build one, the beer fridge will be installed the very day the foundation dries, even before the walls go up.

Then again, when I build my garage, it will have attached brew hut. Go big, right? :D
I have two garages. a 3 car one and a 2 car extra long one. That's right, a 5 car plus garage total. ;)

VatorMan said:
Anyone that wants more than one wife has a screw loose. Is there a rent to own option?

Yeah, that option exists, but the balloon payment toward the end of the term makes it a less-than-attractive option...:drunk:

Back