• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my all grain blichmann setup with keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang - nice kit man. clean. thats the type of kit a beginner is afraid to blow the coin on when starting, then shortly realizes what a great deal it would have been.

you must move pretty fast and furious with hobbies.

yep...its a curse...i sold my sabco brew magic on here about 9 months ago....a couple months after i sold it with all my brewing gear i decided to get back into brewing....its a never ending circle....my wife actually wants me to keep it becuase she knows ill probably get back into again.....

mlwahler said:
Getting a new race jetski...maybe crazy....def not rich

I wouldn't sell it then. you are in buffalo so that jet ski will be unusable from October to April at a minimum, probably longer than that...unless you like jet skiing in freezing water.

I can jetski april-early december usually....but then again I can brew 12 months a year

to simplify things i decided i will sell the keezer seperate....realistically everything probabyl wont fit in a pickup...so will take $3200 for everything except the keezer....i will sell the keezer seperate for $800....

im in buffalo. ill take it for 1000. and ill even come pick it up.

i know thats low but i figure i might as well offer

Took a deposit today for the stand and everything except keezer and corny kegs....will sell keezer and cornys as package only!!!!

where did you get that long drip tray? I have been looking for one like that, might buy it if you are interested.

I think keg connection....I may have had to call to get it may not be on the site...I think it was $100

Back