What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-927705620.jpg

Shock top. Unimpressed. But their White I.P.A isn't bad. I just firgot. Not really into belgian whites.

Like I said, have them buy any stout/sweet stout/porter they can get their hands on. They make some mind blowing stouts. I keep a picture of the first stout of theirs I ever drank on my phone.

Super limited, aged on maple with lactose added. Oh yeah, 8% and absolutely amazing. Don't believe me? Google the reviews of any of their stouts.

Edit* the majority of their stouts are only available in 750's, so you feel super fancy drinking them.

That porter was UNBELIEVABLE. I'm making a trip up there in a couple weeks to get a case of Zhukov lol

I am drinking bierMuncher's centennial blonde . Pretty good for a light blonde . I think I would like to dry hop it with a a few ounces of chinook or hallertauer but this will make a good beer for hot weather drinking . Nice and clean .

Latest posts

Back